Table of Contents
Welcome! All of the information you need to succeed with Summer Reading is right here.
FAQ & Need to Know: Quick information to get your Summer Reading program started
READSinMA: Information from the READSinMa blog
Summer Reading 2012-2015:
- 2012: General theme information and CSLP annual meeting report
- 2013: General theme information and illustrator announcements
- 2014: General theme information
- 2015: General theme information
CSLP: Information and resources from CSLP, the Collaborative Summer Library Program
Connect & Promote:
- Logo and Credit Line: Approved logos and credit lines for use on all your summer program materials.
- CSLP Media Resources: CSLP clip art, teen video challenge winners, and usage and rights information.
- Bruins Resources: Downloadable media, library visit information, and Bruins clip art.
- Other Summer Resources: Online resources for summer reading
- Social Media: Pinterest and Facebook
MassYac Posts: Targeted MassYac listserv posts on summer reading
Massachusetts Library System
Statewide Summer Library Program & More!
Massachusetts is proud to announce that we will continue our membership with the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) for summers 2015 and 2016. We will share the same themes, artwork, manuals, and incentives with 48 other states. There is a membership fee for libraries who wish to participate and MLS has covered your membership dues through 2015.
2015 General Theme: Heroes
Children/Early Literary: Every Hero Has A Story
Adults: Escape the Ordinary
The 2015 illustrators are:
Jarrett Krosoczka, Children's and Early Literacy
Hope Larson, Teen
Click here to go to the 2015 LibGuide.