Table of Contents
Welcome! All of the information you need to succeed with Summer Reading is right here.
FAQ & Need to Know: Quick information to get your Summer Reading program started
READSinMA: Information from the READSinMa blog
Summer Reading 2012-2015:
- 2012: General theme information and CSLP annual meeting report
- 2013: General theme information and illustrator announcements
- 2014: General theme information
- 2015: General theme information
CSLP: Information and resources from CSLP, the Collaborative Summer Library Program
Connect & Promote:
- Logo and Credit Line: Approved logos and credit lines for use on all your summer program materials.
- CSLP Media Resources: CSLP clip art, teen video challenge winners, and usage and rights information.
- Bruins Resources: Downloadable media, library visit information, and Bruins clip art.
- Other 2013 Resources: Evanced training links and other online resources for summer reading
- Social Media: Pinterest and Facebook social media presence
MassYac Posts: Targeted MassYac listserv posts on summer reading
Massachusetts Library System
Statewide Summer Library Program & More!
Massachusetts is proud to announce that we have joined the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP) for summers 2013 and 2014. We will share the same themes, artwork, manuals, and incentives with 48 other states. There is a membership fee for libraries who wish to participate and MLS has covered your membership dues through 2014.
General Theme: Underground
Children: Dig into Reading
Teens: Beneath the Surface
Adults: Groundbreaking Reads
Click here to go to the 2013 LibGuide.