Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Description of Reported Statistics
The usage statistics that are reported are aligned with ARIS (for public libraries) requirements. Specifically, the data being reported on are:
- All Encyclopedia Britannica databases - Documents and Media (Total Documents+Media)
- OneFile and In Context databases - Full Text Retrievals
- Career Transitions - Job Application Links Accessed, My Job Entries Created, Resumes Printed, Resumes Downloaded, Cover Letters Printed, Cover Letters Downloaded, Interview Simulations, Tips & Advice Articles Accessed, Tips & Advice Videos Accessed, Daily Leap Articles Accessed, Career Portals Accessed, School Information Retrievals, Continuing Education Links Accessed
- Boston Globe and Science Database databases - Full Text HTML and Full Text PDF (Full Text Total)
- HeritageQuest - Citation Abstract, Any FT Format
Not Reported: ProQuest Research Companion (contact support for statistics, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Research Companion - Video views, Tool Uses
FY 2020 Statistics
Please Note: FY2020 stats are complete thru 30 June 2020.