Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OverDrive K-12 Shared eBook Collection
Participating schools in Commonwealth eBook Collections have access to the OverDrive K-12 Shared Sora Collection.
About Collection Development
The Commonwealth eBook Collections Collection Development Advisory Committee (CEC-CDAC) is a diverse group of librarians from participating schools who advise on matters of collection development including but not limited to suggesting titles for purchase, content access levels, and curations for the OverDrive Sora app for schools.
Current members of the CEC-CDAC are:
- Maya Bery - Carlisle Public School, Carlisle
- Ellen Brandt, Blanchard Middle School, Westford
- Carol Hermann -Old Rochester Regional Junior High School, Mattapoisett
- Patricia London, Abington Middle High School
- Elizabeth Lutwak - Marblehead Veterans Middle School
- Anne Meade, Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Felicia Quesada Montville - Charles Brown Middle School, Newton
- Elena Schuck - Nathaniel H. Wixon Elementary School, South Dennis
- Scarlett Shockey - Smith Academy, Hatfield
- Amy Short - Cambridge Public Schools
- Katherine Steiger - Newton South High School
- Ella Stocker - Amherst Regional High School
- Kara Yuen - Orleans Elementary School
Collection Development Policy