The Boston Public Library collects the following languages:
The Boston Public Library maintains world language collections, which were chosen based on circulation data, demographic information and anticipated future demand.
For World Language Deposit Collection requests we are only able to lend books.
Libraries may request world language deposits from the Boston Public Library. If available, a quantity of world language titles are selected and checked out to your library account for three months.
Send requests to: email@example.com
Include the following information:
- The specific type of books (e.g. fiction, nonfiction, genre, topical area)
- Reading level (e.g. adult, children, teen)
- Language of the material
- Maximum number of items desired
- Library name, card number (a.k.a. ILLiad username)
- Contact name, phone number and email
- Other pertinent information that may help fulfill the request